Yellowstone National Park


I am back in picturesque Montana after spending a year doing an NSE exchange to St. Mary’s Honors College.

St. Mary's College St. Mary's College St. Mary's College

There are many reasons why I left my home state, but there are even more as to why I returned. In southern Maryland there was beauty, mild weather, and great people. When I stepped off the plane back in Missoula, I realized the only reason I could make those observations about MD was because I came from the ideal place of beauty, extreme weather, and GREAT Montanans. This is HOME.

Further confirming my deep joy of being home, I went to Yellowstone with my family this past weekend. Here is a glimpse of what I experienced…
 Yellowstone Yellowstone Yellowstone Yellowstone

This is a simple post, but I ask you to just take a moment to look around and witness the miracle you live in.Montana is a blessed placed. 

Written by: Brittney Dahlberg: Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Relations/Marketing Mngr.

   Jenifer Owens   Broker/Owner
   
 BozemanMontanaRealEstate.net        2149 Durston  Ste 33   Bozeman, MT  59718 Cell:  406-209-0022

Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net  Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Facebook             Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Twitter    Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net WordPress    Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Blogger             Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Trulia           Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net Zillow
 

Comments

Popular Posts