Importance of Blogging

Blog posts are a unique and interesting form of marketing. The concept of the digital/visual/attention limited arena agents are marketing to is an idea that is a constant challenge of realtors and other businesses alike. Real-time web statistics, visitor tracking tools, and click rates give us such an overload of information that sometimes it is difficult to plan the next move.
Because of this, I have found a new way to measure my marketing success. The quality of leads that I obtain gives me a more accurate picture of how my marketing is doing. I make sure that everything that goes out online does the following in order to get back the highest quality leads.
  • Verify that my marketing portrays the most accurate personality that represents ME.
  • Educate potential clients on my passion, real estate.
  • Make myself approachable, easy to share word about my business to others, and make my online marketing memorable!
  • Consistency. I try to blog 5-6 times per week with a variety of localism, informational, or personal blogs.
What do you guys think of blogging? Is it ultimately useful in your business? 
Bozeman Montana Real Estate
Bozeman Montana Real EstateBozeman Montana Real Estate Bozeman Montana Real Estate  Bozeman Montana Real Estate  Bozeman Montana Real Estate  Bozeman Montana Real Estate  Bozeman Montana Real Estate
 

Comments

Popular Posts