My First Day In Real Estate: First Impressions and Thoughts

When my family decided it was financially better for my parents to buy a condo for my brother and I while we attended MSU, we chose Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net to help us with our purchase. I’ve always had an interest in homes; the building, as well as the decoration. Soon I found that architecture had way too much math for my mind to enjoy, but the designing of a house I was good at. I grew up surrounded by realtors, so I was never intimidated by their big words and confident attitudes, as some people may be. So, when we poked around Bozeman for a condo, I spoke my mind and told them my opinion (the only opinion).

As soon as we found exactly what I wanted, or what my parents wanted, we had to go sign papers at the Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net office. In the ten minutes we were there, I met a few people like me. People who functioned and worked the same as I do. People who shared the same tastes and interests as me.

When they called me a few months later to ask me to interview with them for a receptionist job, I was so stoked, I couldn’t believe it.


When we finalized the job, and I started my first day, they were so kind and excited with my transition. Sure, I don’t know the lingo or the do’s and don’ts. Sometimes I don’t even know what they’re saying. But these great people don’t make me feel dumb or nervous when they explain things. They are patient and so trusting. I was their family immediately, as well as their shiny new toy. Now I can see if real estate would be something I would like to make a career in a way that not many people get to. It’s like I get to see if I like the Army before I sign up! I’m super excited to be involved with Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net and I’m so blessed in the fact that they want to be involved with me.

Comments

Popular Posts