Real Estate Team Service Above Expectation: What Keeps Me Going

I try to keep most posts grounded in education, but there are have been a few reviews some in recently I cannot help but share. I am so proud to be working with the team here at Bozeman Montana Real Estate, and I predict this year will be full of success and hard work!

Jenifer was our agent from states away. She was our eyes and ears for the Bozeman area, we were in Houston, and we purchased our townhouse sight unseen and were not only happy but ecstatic that it exceeded our expectations. It took almost a year for us to get everything together and Jennifer stood by us the whole time, made time to peek by places of interest and contact sellers till we found a serious property. She worked with us during all hours of day and night; we got to know her fairly well and her to know us. She wasn't just our agent, she became our friend. Highly recommend!!!!!
~~~
Jenifer and her team had great client/customer service when it came to my property. If felt very comfortable because I knew I was in good hands. Working with the Bozeman Montana Real Estate team was nothing short of professional service. I will be a returning client!

Comments

Popular Posts