Coming Soon! To An Area Near Bozeman, MT
Good news for Bozeman, we have a range of new businesses looking to come to town!
Here is the rundown of prospective businesses that are in the process of applying build:
- City Brew: Yes, just what Bozeman needs! Another coffee shop! The project is expected to move forward within the next two weeks.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Comparable, but nothing exactly like any of the burrito/taco restraints already in town. Large stuffed goodness that Bozeman is sure to enjoy! The project is expected to move forward within the next two weeks.
- 64-room Hotel: Currently in the planning phase, this hotel may be going up on East Valley Center Rd. With the limited space, it will be a challenge to fit what is needed on the lot, but challenging does not mean abandoning the mission.
- Olive Garden: Scouting the area to see if it is a fit. Far off future possibility.
- Red Lobster: Scouting the area to see if it is a fit. Far off future possibility.
Bozeman is known for its impact fees and other specifications that must be met prior to welcoming a new business to town. Keep your fingers crossed that the red tape will not keep these great opportunities at bay!