I Would Have Never Sold It In My Lifetime...



We recently asked the owner of this beautiful home, "Would you share why you love this home?" He didn't even need much time to ponder. His quick response, "That's easy."

"I fell in love with this home, initially, because of the incredible mountain views out the huge windows in the living room. The wrap-around balconies provide huge space for enjoying the amazing sunrises and sunsets. I love the modern features: having all the blinds on a remote and being able to group them for different times of the day, having a central vacuum system, huge laundry room,  huge kitchen island, balconies off two main bedrooms, dual HVAC systems, heated enormous garage, fireplaces on each floor, wood fireplace on walkout basement level, elevator (I had an old handicapped dog who couldn't use the stairs), amazing huge master closet, dual true Jacuzzi tubs, beautiful stone showers, built-in bedroom shelving/consoles. I really like the curved archways and huge vaulted ceilings which make the living space so big. The details in the woodwork is high quality. I also like some of the "rustic feel" qualities such as the log stump mudroom sink, and the antique, perfectly functioning oven/stove. I have loved this house and hate to have to sell it. If I didn't have to relocate with my family to another state, I would have never sold it in my lifetime."


This home is all about views and big living. The living room, dining room, and kitchen space flow together on the second floor, rather than the traditional first floor, so as to take advantage of the incredible 360° sweeping mountain views. The master suite and a second on-suite bedroom- each with their own balcony- are also located on the second floor for this reason.
Take the elevator (or stairs) to the first floor to find a third on-suite bedroom and a sitting room with a fireplace, giving overnight guests, teenage kids, or anyone else plenty of room to spread out and feel right at home.
If you're looking for more entertainment, make your way to the lower level where you'll find the theatre room, pool table, a wood stove, and walk-out patio.

There's not much more to wish for in a Montana home.
Click HERE for more photos and information about this one-of-a-kind Montana home.

Comments

Popular Posts