A Welcome Addition


Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net is thrilled to introduce the newest member of our team, Amanda Caldwell.  Amanda is very up-beat, enthusiastic, and a true delight to work with.  We asked her to share how she found herself in the world of real estate.  Here's her story:
I feel fortunate that I was born and raised in the heart of beautiful Montana. Growing Amanda-Caldwell-Bozeman-Realtor.19up on a small ranch, I have an immense reverence for the outdoors and nature. My father raised me to understand and appreciate a hard day of work and to do every job to the best of my ability. Although it has been years since I have lived on the ranch, those are values that I still cling to and use in my everyday life.
I attended Montana State University where I obtained both my Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Professional Accounting. After being immersed in the industry for several years, I decided to pursue my dream career. Real Estate Amanda-Caldwell-Bozeman-Realtor.9was an easy choice as I have a deep passion for helping people and an eye for architecture and design. I truly love my community and the people that live here and I believe if you are doing what you love then you never have to work a day in your life.
In my spare time I enjoy hiking with my dog and escaping to the mountains with my horses for some fresh air. In the spring you can often find me on the Gallatin or Madison with a fly rod in my hand and in the evenings I am usually down at the local archery shop. I enjoy cooking, camping, snowboarding, traveling, and exploring new areas but am always happy to return to this stunning place that I call home.Amanda-Caldwell-Bozeman-Realtor.18
Being a Montana native, my vast knowledge of the community and what Bozeman and the surrounding areas have to offer is beneficial for my clients when searching for the perfect home. My college education and work experience have taught me invaluable lessons and have given me a competitive edge in the business world. Over the years I have developed valuable negotiation and communication skills. I place high value on relationships and you can count on me to be an honest, hard-working reliable real estate agent. My schedule is flexible and I strive for quick, open communication.
I have an intense desire to help my clients find the home of their dreams; it is that passion that fuels my commitment to best serve my clients and work with their greatest interest in mind.
Amanda-Caldwell-Bozeman-Realtor.21
Welcome to the team, Amanda!  We can already tell you're headed for greatness!

Comments

Popular Posts