How about your own private airport … and that's just the beginning.
If you have ever dreamed of being a ranch owner, look no further. This property is your own little slice of heaven. It’s an incredibly unique piece of property with original homestead buildings, river frontage, and its very own private airport (with hanger). It boasts picturesque tree-lined banks winding along the Boulder River and breath-taking, sweeping mountains. This property embodies all of the reasons why people move to the great state of Montana.
This list of features is incredible…
- 4 bed/3 bath Main house with private well and septic
- 196 acres
- Original homestead buildings including a blacksmith shop, barn, bunk house, and ice house
- Heated 60x80 equipment building
- Heated 60x60 Hanger with swing-up hydraulic door
- Stream, creek, river, trout pond
- Mountains, valley
- Farmland, pasture
- Water rights (mostly flood irrigated)
- Private registered airport
- Paved access
- Guest/care-taker house
Here are JUST A FEW pictures. Check out the full listing here. Be prepared to fall in love!