Meet Clara Toronto



We're absolutely thrilled to introduce you to our newest team member, Clara Toronto. We knew, as soon as we met Clara, that we had to snap her up quick! Her joy and enthusiasm for life is contagious. She is an utter delight to be around, and has already accomplished more in the last several years than many do in an entire lifetime. The story of how she found herself living in our neck of the woods may sound familiar to many of you. One visit to this Heaven on Earth is all it takes for folks to decide they want to live here.

We cannot wait for you to meet Clara. We know you're going to love her as much as we do! In the mean time, here's a little write-up she did to tell us a little about herself.

My life has been defined by living in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains. Every chance my parents
had they took us exploring every nook and cranny. My summers were defined by weeks in the great Gallatin County! We came up here to hike, swim, boat, fish, and bond as a family. It was at a young age that I knew I would someday move to Montana because as we drove away from our old family cabin I whispered to myself “Goodbye, Heaven.”

After high school, I attended the University of Utah. I worked two jobs and graduated with a degree in Parks, Recreation, & Tourism, with an emphasis in Recreational Therapy--and absolutely no student loan debt.  During college, I also had the opportunity to move to Argentina and study Spanish for 18 months in a full immersion program.

Graduating debt free was my ticket to go out and see the world.
First, I took a job being a tour guide on a Black Bear Refuge in Alaska and quickly got promoted to the highest guiding position available in the company. After a month long road trip home, I set sail for Peru, Hawaii, Belize, Spain, and Morocco. But my heart yearned for home, so I came back, earned my certificate to practice Recreational Therapy, and moved to West Yellowstone, my childhood Heaven.

All of my experiences have shown me what I’m really looking for: a life of service to others. I crave human interaction and enjoy learning about people’s lives, passions, desires, and goals; and not only that but helping them achieve those goals in any way I can. That trait did not go unnoticed, which is how I got recruited into real estate. When I discovered that real estate was a possibility for me, I jumped into the opportunity, moved to Bozeman, and have appreciated every minute of it. It hones in on all my people skills and my desires to help people find happiness in a home.

Welcome to the team, Clara! We know you're going to do great things.

Comments

Popular Posts