Welcome To The Team...

 

Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net just gained a new team member!  After lots of searching, we finally found the perfect fit the position of Transaction Manager.  We take great pride in the level of service we provide to our clients so this was no easy task!  We would like to welcome Danielle Elder to the BMRE team!  Among other things, Danielle has incredible organizational and people skills.  Upon meeting her, we immediately recognized her optimism and relaxed demeanor - a few traits that will take her a long way in this business.
We asked Danielle to share a little about herself and this is what she had to say...
I was born in West Palm Beach, FL. I lived there until I was 21. Most of my time was spent in the ocean, or camping with my family which includes my four younger brothers. In the summer of 2013 I decided to leave, and see the country. My first stop was to Hamilton, Virginia. I worked there for a month with a 5k obstacle course race. Then, to Washington D.C., Maryland, Colorado, and finally I made my way to Montana. What started out as a vacation destination turned into my new home. I experienced so many things for my first time including a real winter that I just couldn’t leave. Montana has so many things to offer with each season. In the winter I like to travel into the back country to snowboard on the fresh snow. When spring comes around I can usually be found white water rafting on the Lochsa River, or standing around a camp fire with friends. In the summer time I will rarely be seen inside. Each weekend I do a little exploring in the mountains to go camping at a new lake, or waterfall. A side hobby of mine includes photography, and Montana is the most beautiful place I have been able to capture so far.

 We're absolutely thrilled to have Danielle join Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net and can't wait for you to meet her.  Welcome to the team, Danielle!

Comments

Popular Posts