Meet Lena Mansour



We're excited to announce that we have another new team member and it's her smiling face you'll be greeted with when you come into the office! Lena Mansour is our new Director of Communications and Transaction Manager. She has only been with us a short time, but has already proven herself to be invaluable. She's a licensed Realtor with a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and MBA with a minor in Economics. Impressed? Just wait until you meet her in person. She's passionate about people and real estate, and it shows. As is tradition, we asked Lena to share a little with us...

As the newest member of the Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net team, and new to
Montana in general (originally hailing from the south), I have to say that I have not worked with a team that provides the amount of wealth of knowledge about the industry or is more dedicated to the success and happiness of their clients.
I attended Texas State University and graduated with honors with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. After realizing I needed more autonomy in a career, I decided to pursue an MBA with am Minor in Economics. I have worked in the construction and real estate industry for four years and aspire to retire in the industry.
In my spare time, I love to explore this great state! My hobbies include fishing, skiing, traveling, home renovation, horseback riding, and I'm looking forward to volunteering in the community.
I could not have asked to join a better team with better clients! It is a great pleasure to come to the office every day and know that I help contribute to people obtaining their dream of buying and/or selling homes!

Comments

Popular Posts