We just grew a little!

Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net would like to welcome our newest Real Estate Agent, Keegan Latta!  We are thrilled to have such an enthusiastic, go-getter join our team.  We asked Keegan to share a little about himself...
Keegan Latta Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net

I moved to Bozeman in 2007 to attend Montana State University. In 2011 I graduated with a degree in business. I worked in the Bozeman area for a year before returning to my home state of Wyoming to work as a mason. After several years back in Wyoming I realized that Bozeman had become home during my time at college. I returned in 2014 to make Bozeman my permanent residence. I am an avid outdoorsman, and when not working, I can be found standing in a river casting a rod, or waiting for the next bird to land in my decoys. Bozeman is a fantastic community, and offers a wide range of activities to fit every type of individual. I feel lucky to call this wild and wonderful part of the world home! I became a Real Estate agent because I enjoy working with people, and I want to help everyone find their little piece of Montana.
Welcome to the team, Keegan!  We know you will do great things.
Keegan Latta Bozeman Montana Real Estate .net

Comments

Popular Posts