Real Estate at its Core: A Passion for Helping People

“For most of my life I have lived in beautiful Montana. I grew up near my grandparent’s cattle ranch and farming community where everyone knows your name. I graduated from the University of Montana in 2004 with a degree in Sociology/Criminology. Since then, I've held a wide variety of jobs including banking, insurance, and social work.


I have always envisioned a career in real estate, so with the encouragement of my boyfriend, I completed my real estate course and exam last month. Because of my diverse professional background, I bring strong customer service skills and my passion for helping people. I love living and working in Montana! I have a one year old son, and my boyfriend just opened Complete Nutrition earlier this year. I love the outdoors, including hiking, snowboarding, and paragliding. Staying fit is a passion of mine, so I teach aerobics classes on occasion and participate in half marathons. I love to volunteer with families in need and animal rescue.”



My goal is to keep each seller informed and happy through the sales process. I am here to give you peace of mind and create an exceptional experience :) 


Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net welcomes our newest member to the crew. Andrea officially has her license hung on our wall and has already been going full throttle having assisted Jenifer in listing four properties in her time here—two of which are already under contract! It is clear to see that her potential will propel her as a listing assistant and as an agent.




Andrea fills a vital role in the listing process. It’s in her nature to be genuine, authentic and accessible in the relationships she establishes with clients. Each of our listing-side clients will have access to:  

  • Jenifer Lower, the owner/broker of Bozeman Montana Real Estate.net and her experience and knowledge,
  • Andrea Raulston, the listing assistant who will devote 100% of her professional attention to prompt communication and guidance for sellers,
  • Brittney Dahlberg, the marketing director who coordinates with Andrea to make sure your listing is beautiful and visible online,
  • Jenny Boutsianis, the transaction manager who scrutinizes the paperwork within each transaction to ensure accurately.
Call or Visit us to learn more today! 406-579-7780

Comments

Popular Posts